LR Baggs Pickup, Bridgeplate IBEAM Active System
iBeam, endpin preamp and soundhole volume control.
The iBeam Active pairs the iBeam with a pre-contoured, proprietary, all-discrete class A FET endpin preamp with soundhole volume control. The sweet and ultra-quiet audiophile-grade preamp faithfully amplifies every nuance of the pickup. Superior sound and performance is built-in for easy plug-andplay performance. An auxiliary passive channel is also available for adding a secondary pickup.
The iBeam Active is also great for direct studio or home recording. Comparison tests have demonstrated that the
fidelity of this system is a great alternative to studio microphones.
• Quick and easy installation
• Includes ibeam placement jig. (pin bridge guitars only)
• Natural string-to-string balance and dynamics
• Fits most X-Braced guitars
• All discrete class A preamp for warm, analog sound
• Available in steel- and nylon-string versions
SPECS• Ibeam length: 2.875”
• Ibeam width: .425”
• Ibeam weight: less than 1/3 oz.
• Battery type: Single 9V
• Battery life: 1000 hrs.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.