LR Baggs Pickup, Undersaddle Element Active System EAS
Element pickup, endpin preamp and soundhole volume control.
• One size fits most common string spacings and saddle widths
• Even string-to-string balance
• Includes easily-accessible yet unobtrusive soundhole-mounted volume control
• Pre-contoured discrete class A endpin preamp
• Comes with Battery Bagg for secure and unobtrusive battery retention
• Pickup active sensor length: 3.4″
• Pickup thickness: .038″
• Pickup width: .092″
• Battery type: Single 9V
• Battery life: 1000 hrs.
Think you know what undersaddle transducers are all about? Think again. The Element delivers performance previously unattainable from an undersaddle pickup. The streamlined and efficient design removes every unnecessary internal component to improve the coupling between the transducer and the guitar. This substantially improves the sensitivity of the transducer for a robust, lively and open sound with great dynamics and a delicate high end.
The Element Active System pairs the Element undersaddle transducer with a pre-contoured all-discrete class A endpin preamp and includes a small, removable soundhole-mounted volume control for added convenience and versatility. The entire system is designed to install easily and features plug-and-play performance. Also included is our Battery Bagg for secure battery storage.